The Purpose of This Blog


The Internet nowadays has certainly made a much smaller place to conduct business. Taking this advantage, I set up this blog and use it for my business to make myself available to the public and ensure the fairness and transparency in my translation. If you are my clients or potential clients, you can learn more about me, the translator who is translating your documents and understand my points on professionalism in translation. Then, you feel assured that your project is entrusted to me. I am willing to be an integral part of your organisation.

I also would like to share with you all my hard-learned secretes through my experience in translation, which would be useful guidance for you to know the translation process typically proceeds and how it might be optimised to meet your specific needs. All the opinions I provided here reflect my personal experience. I hope that these insights will help you find a translator whom you can really trust and discover an in-depth look at the translation. 

After reading my story through, you will understand who I am and what translation services I can provide. If you think I am the right translator to fulfil your requirements, please then contact me. I am happy to accept your assignment!